Saturday, March 15, 2014

"the priest".

**This entry has been removed due to its publication with House of Erotica (www.houseoferoticabooks.com).  You can find it in a BDSM themed anthology, titled, "Complete Control."


      SPICY EXCERPT:


      He affixes my hands to the cuffs fastened to the wall, my hands pulled out far to either side of me.  He fetches a ball gag for my mouth, and puts it in, clasping it around the back of my head.

      "You've been a bad girl, haven't you?"  He asks, as he pats my full cheek.  I savour the moment of human contact; the warmth of his flesh on mine.  He turns once more, and brings back a blindfold, which he ties around my eyes.  After a moment, I feel a pinching at my nipples; clamps, most likely.  I think I feel my pussy drip down my leg.

      "I'm glad you came to me.  But, you realize you have to suffer before you can be forgiven."

No comments:

Post a Comment