Wednesday, March 12, 2014

stepfather.

     Sometimes, my stepfather punishes me.  

      I don't remember getting in trouble so much when I was little, but it seems to be happening more and more now that I'm older.  And I know exactly why.  It's because I started touching myself.

     I don't know where they come from, but lately I've been getting these urges.  I sit at my vanity and light a candle, brushing my long dark hair, and gazing at my newly found womanly beauty.  Suddenly, my skin looks clear, my lips have filled out, and my eyes look alluring and seductive.  I know it's evil to see myself like this.  I pray about it almost every night, but still I come back to the mirror.  I remove my robe and notice my breasts, which have become very large and full in the last couple years, and suddenly I'm thinking of someone touching them.  The small, dark patch of hair between my legs grows moist and warm.  Lately, I venture to touch the spot.  I lie on my bed, part my legs, and explore the part of myself that I know so little about.  I just want to figure out what's happening to me.  My stepfather home schooled me, so I don't have any friends to ask, and my mother has been gone a long time.  What's worse, it that he keeps catching me doing it, and I still can't stop.  He'll open the door, seeing me shamelessly sprawled out on my bed.  The first time he found me, I got slapped clean across the face.  He's yelled at me, locked me in my room without food, even wrapped my hands in bandages.  I don't know what to do with myself, and I'm sure he doesn't either.  Lately, I see an odd look in his eye, almost like my sickness is contagious.  Even though I'm almost a full grown woman, he bent me over his knee and spanked me.  After he gave me a few hard slaps on my backside, he rubbed the red area awhile before getting up, and leaving very suddenly.

     Tonight, I begin my ritual.  I take a bath, towel myself off, and brush my hair in the mirror.  Perhaps it's my body expecting the inevitable, but I'm already wet.  I remove my housecoat, watching my nipples harden, and my pupils dilate.  I reach down to touch myself, right here at the vanity.  Just then, my stepfather bursts in.  I gasp, turning around, and reaching for my robe.  
     "I just got out of the bath!  I'm just brushing my hair.  See?"  I wince, cowering for my punishment.  He walks towards me menacingly, not saying a word.  He stares at me for a moment, perhaps deciding what would be appropriate, then speaks up.  
     "Get on the bed.  I'm going to teach you a lesson."  Fearing another spanking, I hang my head, and walk over.  Not that it hurt much; in fact, I'm embarrassed to say that in my present state, it almost felt pleasurable.  If this is supposed to be a regular punishment from now on, I can't say that it will help me stop touching myself, as I usually do so twice as vigorously after he spanks me.  He sits on the edge of the bed.  "It's for your own good,"  he says, grabbing my hand, forcing me over his lap.  Almost dripping with moisture between my legs, I obey.  My face reddens, realizing the new depth to my sickness, that I enjoy being punished in this way.  I have never felt so ashamed and confused.  I feel him raise his hand, bracing for the smack, but it doesn't come.  

     Instead, he softly feels my backside, like he did after yesterday's spanking.  I wish he would just do it, and leave.  This is almost worse; the shame that it feels good.  "I'm going to teach you a lesson," he says, again.  "I'm only doing this to help you."  With that, he spreads the cheeks of my ass, and touches my asshole, still very lightly.  Oh god, no.  I can't take it.  He applies a bit of pressure, and I feel the tips of his fingers wanting inside.  The thought of it makes me reach for my pussy, but he smacks my hand away.  
     "No," he says.  "Every time you think of touching yourself, I want you to think of this."  Then, his fingers begin to burrow inside.  He spits on me, maybe out of spite, right in between my ass cheeks.  I feel my pussy more slippery than ever; it must be dripping down my leg by now.  I intinctively reach for it again, but he grabs both my wrists in only one of his large fists, and holds them against the bed.  With his other hand, he massages me open, and it feels like he has his whole hand in there.  I realize it must only be a finger, when he puts another inside.  He corkscrews them in, trying to get in this very tight place.  I try to hold it shut, but he spits again, and easily works them in.  He tries for a third, and I can't believe he is wanting more in there, can't believe more could fit.  My pussy now actually drips on his lap, and I feel something hard beneath me, and I realize it must be his cock.  I struggle to get out of his grasp, only to massage my clit again, but he holds my hands firmly in his.  
     "If you want to be touched, this is the only place that will be.  Do you understand?"  I moan my reply. 
    "Yesss!"  He spits a third time, getting that third finger inside.  He wiggles them, trying to open up the area, and I have to admit, I relax my ass for a quick moment, just to see if it would feel any better.  He notices immediately. 
     "There, that's better.  I know you don't like it, but this is all you're going to get.  It will go easier if you just relax."  He unzips his fly underneath me, unbuttons his pants.  He tells me to get on my hands and knees.  I do so, all with his hand still halfway in my ass.  In this new position, he moves it around a bit more, and I reach one final time for my pussy to stroke while he does this to me.  He grabs my wrists, leaning onto them with all his weight now.  "I think you're ready," he breathes into my ear.  Then, I feel something else begin to enter me.  I try to keep it out, but he is in control of me.  I desperately want to rub my pussy; it drips uselessly onto the bed.  I feel the tip of his cock opening my asshole, now.  Thicker and deeper than his fingers, and I know it's only halfway in.  He thrust slightly, trying to get my to relax it, but I can't.  It's too big.  I'm going to explode with desire for him to be inside my pussy instead.  But I'm so bad, I get this instead.  I deserve it.  This is for my own good.  He is helping me.  With that thought, I am able to give myself over to it, and take the rest of him in.  
     "There,"  he says, giving me his whole cock.  "That's it.  It'll be over soon."  I bear down, my face in the sheets, and take my punishment.  He thrusts steadily, jerking his cock with my tight asshole, until he finally gets himself off.  I feel his hot semen inside, and am almost grateful for the lubricant, as he continues fucking for another few thrusts.  After he withdraws, he says in a low voice, "It's up to you if this happens again."      

     I will never touch myself again.  Probably.                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment