Friday, November 15, 2013

looking for a woman tonight.

     After recently ending a long relationship with a man, I'm officially on the prowl.

     But no, not for another man; as go my cravings, this time, I'm interested in a lady.  That's usually the trend with me and partners: after I've had one for a while, I go for the other.  The problem is, I kind of forget how to meet women (gay women, that is).  I'm not really into the club or bar scene, which seems to be the only tried and tested way of doing it.  That is, other than going online.  I've never done it before, remembering some creepy, seedy stigmas it used to hold; but figure, what the hell!  Get with the times.  This is how people hookup nowadays.  So I create a profile for myself, advertising a 'friend with benefits' type situation.  I post some sexy, but not explicit, pictures, and away I go!

     Right away, I get a reply.  A blonde woman with short hair, a little older than I was looking for.  She says, "Ooo!  Pick me!  ;)".  I browse her profile, and discover that her main picture doesn't do her justice.  Too much makeup, and at an odd angle.  Her other pics show her to be much more naturally beautiful.  A little dyke-y looking, even; which I love.  She's seems to have a positive energy, and her shit together.  Perfect.  I message, "Would you like to get a drink/coffee sometime soon?".  She replies, "How about this weekend?", and we plan a place to meet.

     I've never really been on a date, so I'm nervous, waiting at the bar for her.  It's an indie spot across from where I work, but I withhold that information until I know she's not a complete crazy person.  I wear an artsy, stylish looking dress, going for the creative type.  Her profile made her seem worldly.  I have one to help the first date jitters.  I want to sleep with her.  Tonight.  I hope she isn't partial to taking it slow.  
      Crap!  There she is!  I duck behind the bar to prepare myself, before she spots me.  I wish I was having a conversation with someone, it would look better.  I quickly call the bartender over, then take my time ordering, enough so, that he gets impatient that I called him over so quick without actually knowing what I want yet.  "Janet?"  I turn from him, pretending to see her for the first time.  
     "Cat! Hi!  Nice to meet you!"  She gives me an encouraging half hug as a greeting.  "Sit down!  Can I get you a drink?"  
    "Sure!  Whatever you're having."  We small talk about what we do for a living, what we do for fun, our mutual interests, what we're looking for right now.  
    "I've just recovered from a long term relationship, and I'm ready to meet someone new, and start a new chapter in my life," I chirp.  Notice I don't mention that it was with a guy, as this can sometimes turn gay women off. 
    "I'm in a similar situation, where I've always had long term relationships, but am entering the world of casual dating."  Eg, casual sex.  
    "Fantastic!", I spurt.  "Looks like we're looking for the same thing."  I raise an eyebrow, and give her a wink.  After a few, I venture, "Any chance you would want to go somewhere a little more comfortable?"  

     A short walk away, we arrive at my place.  "Lovely!", she says as we enter, perhaps pleased to see that I don't have any housemates.  
    "It costs an arm and a leg," I mitigate.  "Can I get you anything?"  
    "Maybe later," she teases, coming close to me.  I go for a kiss, and she responds.  I hold her soft face in my hands, which soon wander through her hair, and down the nape of her neck.  As we lock lips, she takes off her coat, and throws it on the couch.  I kick off my shoes.  She tastes like the cranberries from her drink.  After kissing a bearded man for the past year, this is a welcome change.  Her mouth is so delicate and soft, in comparison.  Her lips tight and thin; her tongue microscopic.  I use my lips mostly, alternating between sucking softly of her top and bottom lips.  The odd time I give her my tongue, and try to find hers, as small, and timid as it is.  I back her into the bedroom, and let my mouth wander down her neck, to her ears.  I remove my dress; she takes off her shirt.  We sit.  I touch her soft shoulders, and touch her breasts through her bra.  It's a soft, thin cup, which suits her small, perky breasts.  I pull one of the cups down, to kiss them.  I kiss the nipples, then french kiss them, then flick them with my tongue.  She lets out a warm sigh, and put her hands in my hair, and pulls me up to kiss her mouth again.  Her tongue shows itself, darting in and out of my mouth.  She unzip her fly, and kicks her jeans to the floor.  I lay her down on the bed, making out with her the whole time.  I get on top, grinding against her slightly, putting pressure on our pubic bones, and the mounds upon them.  She reaches around me to unclasp my bra, and down the same to her own.  We press our bare breasts together, feeling soft and liquid against each other.  
     Then comes the underwear.  Without them, we are free to feel each other's moisture.  I lay beside her, and feel her pussy.  My mouth goes from breast to breast, as I gather her wetness towards her clit, which is just as small as I would assume it to be, from the rest of her features.  I finger the little nub, back and forth, around and around, until I can't take it any more.  I get back on top, and kiss down her stomach, my ass in the air.  I feel so sensual with her, so sexy, here, with another woman.  I knead the small patch of fuzz above it.  I pull it back, revealing her clit, making it more pronounced for me to lick.  Every part of her is so subtle, so slight, that it only encourages my desire to find it, and make love to it.  I happily flick her clit with my tongue, ever so slightly suck on it, kiss it.  I enjoy watching her arch her back, touch her own breasts, close her eyes,  crane her head back into the pillow.  I reach up, and lightly pinch her nipples, while I do it.  Only when she practically grinds on my face for more, do I give it to her.  She is a blonde goddess, a nymph, a faerie.  And I love to see her fly.  She expels a groan, convulses, then falls flat, and still.  I am so pleased to have made her acquaintance.  I don't need anything more.                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment