Saturday, November 16, 2013

blindfolded.

     My boyfriend likes to blindfold me sometimes.

     He likes to pretend he's someone else fucking me.  He tells me to think of a guy that I find attractive, fastens the blindfold around the back of my head, leaves the room for a moment, and re-enters in character.  It isn't until he asks me to say his name, that he truly finds out who I'm fantasizing about.  It's always turned him on, thinking of me, fucking another guy.  He loves seeing what I do differently, when he pretends he's someone else.  We are two completely different people fucking, and the possibilities of what can happen, are wide open.  And today, he's in the mood for his favourite game.    
     "Think about someone else, baby," he whispers in my ear, as he nibbles on it.  He helps me with my blindfold.  "Whatever you do, don't take it off, ok?  Promise?"  
     "Yes, baby," I reply, smiling, already nude.  I have to admit, I enjoy the role-play as much as he does.  But, it's not so much that I enjoy thinking about another guy fucking me, as how sexy I find it that my boyfriend pretends to be them.  I love that he loves it, too.

     So, I wait.  And, the anticipation just makes me hornier.  It does seem like he's taking a little longer than usual, though.  Maybe he's doing something different this time; maybe he's getting a toy ready, or something.  I bide my time by imagining what he'll do to me this time. 
     Then, I hear the door click open.  The carpet creak under his feet, as he walks toward the bed.  I feel the bed shift, and he sits on the edge of it.  He takes my feet in his hands, massages them a little bit.  This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about.  Already, this is new; I can't recall him ever starting out like this.  I feel my pussy get excited; eager to see what this evening will hold.  His hands drift up my legs- I can't ever recall him paying attention to them, though he does say I have great legs- he kisses behind my knees, back down to my toes, which he takes into his warm mouth.  I can't say I recall having ever done this with anyone, but it feels lovely, like stepping into a warm bath.  He moves upward, using both his hands to cup one thigh; kneading it almost, continuing with the massage.  I'm a little chilly, lying here naked, so his warm hands on my body feel comforting, relaxing, and erotic.  My pussy strains to be touched.  His hands continue upwards, tracing my silhouette; cupping my hips, my sides, my breasts.  "Ohh baby," I moan eagerly, but he says nothing.  He kisses my stomach, while he plays with my tits, and I notice that he's clean shaven.  That must have been what he was doing!  A quick shave.  And now that I mention it, I think he's put on some aftershave as well, which he doesn't usually wear.  Maybe my roommates'.  Clever!
     He lets go of my breasts, and kisses lower, putting a little more pressure as he gets to my pubic bone.  I lift my hips to meet his mouth, eager as I am.  He puts his mouth on me, and I am ecstatic!  Usually it's straight to fucking!  "Oohh yeah, baby," I cry out, thrusting slightly into his mouth.  "Oh yeah.  Suck it, baby."  I boldly let my hands touch my own breasts; something I don't necessarily enjoy, but my new partner might enjoy seeing.  He can't help but reaching up and joining me, as he sucks me off.  Our hands play with each other over my chest, fingers almost locking into each other at times, slipping in and out of each others' grip.  It strikes me as immediately intimate and loving, this holding of hands while we fuck.  That's the great thing about this game; learning something new that we both enjoy, that we otherwise may have not found out.
           He mouth leaves, and I wait for his cock.  But, another new thing!  He flips me over, fairly aggressively, and enters me from behind.  "Ohh yeah, baby," I muse, expecting him to ask me to start saying his name, now that we're fucking.  I try to get on my knees, but he holds me flat on my stomach, and he soon lays on top of me, his face in my hair.  "Oh fuck, baby," I moan, slightly muffled by the pillow, "Your cock feels so fucking good.  So much better than my boyfriend's."  He loves stuff like this.  "I love fucking another dick.  I needed someone else's cock, baby."  It feels fucking incredible.  I'm so wet; he's sliding in and out of me so easily.  "I wanted another guy to come in me.  I wanted someone else's cock to fuck me.  I needed your cock.  I want you to shoot in me."  He finally pipes up, but it's so quiet and distorted, that I can barely hear what he says.  
        "Are you on the pill, baby?"  
       "Yes.  Yes, baby.  Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"  This game is so hot.  He is so fucking good at this!  He strains against me, letting a huge exhale of breath into the back of my neck.  He holds himself up on his elbows, but doesn't move, breathing heavily.  "Holy shit, baby!  You know how to fuck me," I exclaim as he rolls off, and I reach for the blindfold.  I meet his eyes.  My mouth drops open.

     HOLY.  FUCK.        
       
   

No comments:

Post a Comment