Friday, August 23, 2013

the diary of a dominatrix.

      I going to make my next client crawl in.

      He's been obstinate, and needs to be broken down.  I've also asked that he remove all his clothes outside, in the lobby, before coming in.  Both punishments for not doing what he's told.  Last week, he wouldn't heed my commands.  Every time I told him to do something, he protested, rather than uttering the desired response, "Yes, mistress."   It was his first time with a domme, so I understand his ignorance.  Today, I will teach him what it means to submit.  

      I hear a knock, and if it's possible for a knock to sounds disobedient, then it does.  I open the door, to see him, nude, covering his crotch with his hands.  My secretary is seated at her desk behind him, smiling.  I give her a nod, tell him to step inside, and shut the door behind him.  "On your hands and knees," I command.  
      "Can we just ..."  
      "The proper response is, 'yes, mistress'.  You will not say anything during our session, except these words, and only when prompted.  Do you understand?"  He rolls his eyes, but nods.  "I want to hear it."
      With reluctance, he answers, "yes, mistress."
      "Good.  If you behave, you will be rewarded.  If you do not, you will be punished.  Understand?"
      "Yes, mistress."
      "Get on your hands and knees."  He does so.  I leave to get his collar, and he starts to follow me.  I abruptly turn.  "Did I say to follow?"
      "No, mistress."
      "Turn around."  He turns in a circle, so that he is now facing the door.  I smack him hard across his backside, to which he cries out; more from surprise than anything, I'm sure.  "Now, stay."  I get his collar, and affix it to his neck.  I attach the leash.  "Now, crawl."  He crawls towards me, as I guide him with the leash.  We enter the playroom, which is probably unlike any playroom most people have seen.  There are various platforms with the appropriate belts and fastenings, hooks and attachments hang from the ceiling and walls, and a large bookshelf displaying a variety of sex toys, most large and intimidating.  "Stay.  Sit."  He sits like a dog, on his haunches.  "Put your hands behind your back, and keep them there, understand?"
      "Yes, mistress."  I bend over in front of hin.  "Lick my pussy from behind."  He leans forward, his tongue slithering between my lips, until I feel a hand on my ass.  I was counting on this.  This position is quite difficult without the use of your hands.  I turn around.  "What did I just say?"  His face reddens.  "Not to use my hands, mistress," he says through his teeth.
      "Get up on the platform."  He reluctantly does, but sits on the edge.  That's not what I want.  "Stay on your hands and knees.  Face away from me."  He resents it, but does what I say.  
      "Yes, mistress."  I smack him hard on the ass, and he grunts.  Then, I rub it lightly with my hand.    
      "Poor baby.  Do you want me to be nicer?"  
      "Yes, mistress."  I touch his ass lightly, lightly brushing the back of his thighs, I let my hand drift slightly between the cheeks.  The men that come and see me, both love and hate this position.  It's a secret love, that they're not supposed to feel; and they hate themselves for it.  I can his boner starting to develop.  I smack him again, across the ass, and he yelps.  I rub the red area.  Hit him again.  He cries out.  I retrieve an ice cube from my water glass, and let it melt over the cheeks of his ass.  "Is that better?"
      "Yes, mistress."
      "Stand up."  I lead him over to the wall by his leash, and restrain his hands so that they are pulled out to each side.  His cock is standing straight out at me.  He looks embarrassed by it, and avoids eye contact with me.  I lick his nipples, another gesture most men are afraid to have done to them.  I move from one to the other, pinching the other harshly with my other hand.  His cock strains, bouncing up and down in the air in front of me.  I take my time walking over to the bookshelf, and choose a ball gag for his mouth.  I put it on him, he momentarily submits while I do it.  I stand back and behold him; naked, bound, and gagged.  "This pleases me," I say, choosing a small riding crop from the array of toys.  
      "Do you know what would please me more?"  I whip him.  He grunts, then shakes his head.  I lick the red spot, which is just below his hip.  "If you behaved for your mistress."  I whip him again.  He makes a guttural sound from his throat.  I kiss the sore area again, this time near his left nipple.  "Do you want to behave for me?"  I whip him; he nods, desperately.  I take his face in my hand.  "I would love it if you would be good for me," I say, sensually.  I lick the mark just near his cock, on his leg.  "Do you want to please your mistress?"  More nodding.  I smile, removing the gag.  
      "Yes, mistress!" 
      "You'll be good?"  I say sweetly, unlocking the restraints.
      "Yes, mistress!"  He is able to drop his arms, and he rubs his wrists.
      "Get on the platform.  Lay on your back.  You're going to make your mistress come."  

      I restrain him, and ride him, until I do.  Then I get off, before he does.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment