Wednesday, August 7, 2013

lunch break (part one).

**This entry has been removed, due to impending publication with House of Erotica**



SAUCY TIDBIT:


It's coming, oh god, oh god!  Nothing but a small sound escapes my mouth; my body shuddering and convulsing for a moment, then is still.  Time again appears normal.  I quietly take a deep, slow breath, to recover.  
I open my eyes, to see Dana staring at me through the crack of the stall door.  

I gasp, my heart in my throat.  Her jaw is dropped open, her eyes wide.  I scramble to pull up the tights from around my ankles.  "Dana!  It's not what it looks like!  Wait!"  I burst out of the stall.  But, before I can say anything more, she rushes out the door, leaving it swinging behind her.  


Oh god.  I am truly fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment