Monday, July 29, 2013

morning glory.


      I look at the time, expecting it to be much later than it is.  I’m awake too early.  I should let him sleep.  

      My loving boyfriend is spooning me, like he has been most of the night.  I’ve never had a lover that wanted to snuggle all night long like he does; usually, the two of you hug for a while until one of you starts to nod off, at which point you roll over to your respective sides of the bed, and go to sleep for the night.  At most, I would have my butt touching their side, as I lay facing away, hugging a pillow, with them on their backs.  You reunite in the morning; if it’s a weekend, that is, for a quick hug before getting up.  On a work day; nothing.  

      Not Greg.  He favours the spoon, but also enjoys the one where he lays on his back, and I nuzzle into his side.  Right now, I feel myself getting antsy, and should get up to avoid waking him up at this early hour, but can’t muster the intent to tear myself away from his warm embrace.  I want to be here forever.  But, I keep switching sides, and fear he’s going to wake up because of it.  So, here in my role as the little spoon, I try to keep still.  Relax, find a comfortable position; fall back asleep, even.      

      But, his morning boner in nudging me awake.  “Hey. Hey.”  I love how it twitches against me, Greg’s breathing soft and warm at the back of my neck.  “Hey, wake up.”  I find myself unconsciously pressing my butt against it, further into Greg arms, deeper into the embrace.  Still asleep, he draws me in closer.  It must feel nice to have pressure on his boner.  I’m feeling the need for the same against myself.  I press my pillow in between my legs, and very slowly, still not completely aware of my actions, I alternate between pushing my hips forward, into the pillow, and back, into him.  After a while of squirming like this; I can’t tell how long, for I may have drifted off, Greg responds by arching his body to stretch, momentarily pressing his cock right against me in the process, then flipping over.  I enthusiastically curl up into his backside; It isn’t too often that I spoon him.  I press my hips into him butt.  In a moment of lucidity, he reciprocates the movement, and pushes his butt back into me.  Holding him tight, I lightly kiss his back.  He may have fallen back asleep.  I rock my hips into him, caresses his thighs as I do so.  I can’t help it anymore, I reach around and grab his cock.  His erection is enormous, and very hard.  Still half asleep, he groans.  I hold it tightly, and start to move my hand up and down his shaft very slowly.  I thrust into the back of him, slowly, so as not to jar him awake, but harder; the pressure against my cunt feels fantastic.  He moans, still not quite awake, his hips faintly press forward into my hand.  I jerk his cock at steady pace, now.  The rest of his body is waking, starting to move around a bit; I move with him, against his body, following him.  Everywhere he retreats, I press harder into him.  Unintentionally, my hand speeds up.  I love touching his cock, feeling how rock hard he is in the morning.  He gasps, perhaps finally coming out of the depths of sleep, rushing into the reality of me jerking him off.  “Oh god!”  He breathes.  I keep my pace on his gorgeous hard cock, sandwiching him in between my body and my hand; he has nowhere to go.  I throw my leg around, holding him in a vice, making him do it.   “Ohh!”  He suddenly gasps, finally coming.

      We lay, still in a tight embrace on our sides, me behind him.  “The sheets, baby!”  He says after a moment.  “It’s alright,”  I say with a smile, planting a kiss on his cheek.  “I was going to wash them today.”          

No comments:

Post a Comment