Wednesday, July 3, 2013

getting fucked in the dark.


      Every Thursday at 10:00pm,  I leave my door unlocked and wait here in the dark, with my ass in the air.


      I rent out an ad every week in the adult classifieds, stating the time and my exact address, advertising a completely anonymous and hassle-free fuck.  I describe that I'll be waiting in the darkness of my bedroom, already nude and bent over, ready to take a dick.  No foreplay necessary; just come with a boner, and find the hole.  I didn't leave a phone number.  I don't want to talk to them.

      I'm using my vibrator on my clit, while on my hands and knees, on my bed.  No one has come yet, after a month of running the ads, so I'm already buckling down to have an orgasm solo, while thinking about a stranger actually coming in that door.  I live in a small one bedroom apartment, so one only needs to walk through the living room to enter my bedroom.  The idea that it might actually happen, and it playing out in my mind, is so sexy to me, that in the last month, I've given myself some of the hardest orgasms I've ever had.  Did I ever expect anyone to come?  Maybe not; maybe I just did it to fuel my masturbation fantasies.  This should be my last ad.  It's becoming an expensive hobby.

      Just then, a sound.  I dismiss it as a trick of the mind, as I am imagining it so vividly now, I can almost hear the turn of the door handle.  No, a click, then the slow whine of the door.  Oh, my fucking God.  I turn off the vibe, and listen.  A couple tentative steps on my moaning wood floor.   I am frightened stiff; not moving a muscle. I think now, what if it's a robber?  Someone who wants to hurt me?  Stupid! Stupid!  I've really done it now.  I hear him (I can only assume) pawing around with his hands on the walls, the yawning steps getting closer.  Then he stops, perhaps at the entrance to my bedroom.  I work up enough courage to turn my head towards the door.  I can see the faintest outline in the dark, a hulking, masculine figure; at least I was right about something.  Then, a zip; a fly.  I gasp.  A pause, followed by the buzz of me turning my vibe back on.

      Two steps, and he's right behind me.  I can feel the warmth coming off of his skin.  He doesn't grope my body like I expected, not even to feel his way around, but immediately lets the tip of his cock find the moisture coming from my pussy.  I don't think I've ever been this wet in my entire life.  He circles his cock around my pussy, rubbing it against me, either for my pleasure, or to moisten the head of his dick.  I lean my hips back, silently begging him to put it in.  He does; in one easy thrust.  I let out a long exhale, but bite my tongue not to make any noise.  I don't want him to hear me; I just want to be a disembodied pussy for him to fuck.  Only now does he touch me, grabbing my hips to pull me against him.  His cock slides so perfectly in and out of me, I find myself clamping my mouth shut to stay silent.  He selfishly fucks me exactly like I want him to; to go at his own rhythm, to go at the pace his dick needs, without any thought for the other body at the end of it.  He holds my hips, thrusting me over his cock, jerking himself off with me; I may as well be his own hand.  He fucks me at an steady medium pace; blowing my mind with a desire for him to go faster, harder; I bury my face into the pillow.  Even as he approaches orgasm, he doesn’t speed up; perhaps even thrusting slightly slower, I feel his body jerk and spasm against me, shooting his hot load inside me.


      After a moment of recovery, he zips up, and walks out the door, in complete silence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment