Saturday, June 20, 2015

fun with two gay boys (re-post).

My gay friend and I might hookup.  My gay guy friend, Tim.  I know, I know...

Tim has never been with a woman before, and expressed interest in trying it.  Well, not interest, per se.  I've always been attracted to him.  His lanky, toned frame, high cheekbones, and shimmery blonde hair make me jealous and aroused at the same time.  He flirts with me constantly, and I love the male attention.  Did I mention, his personality is lovely?  Not bitchy or jaded, but open and friendly.  And I, in a not so lovely moment, kind of bullied him into admitting it, while we were drunk.  I cornered him.  After an onslaught of questions, I made him say that if he didn't have to kiss her, touch her breasts, or go down on her, that he imagined he could "get through it".  Having sex with a woman.  Get through it!  Did I mention that the woman he was talking about was Madonna?  Doesn't matter.  My vagina was alight with a devilish idea.  But, I'm not kidding myself.  I'm not expecting any sort of relationship or reciprocal attraction out of him.  I just want him to see that it's not so bad.  That I'm not so bad.  I can be very convincing when I want something.  And I desperately want to be his first.
So, we planned it!  Perhaps out of the desperation of not getting any tail in a while, he said that we could get together tonight, and "see what happens".
"No pressure, though, Emily!"  He reminds me, and I try to cool my jets.  But, it's nearly impossible for me, my desire for him excites me so.
"Haha," I giggle giddily, taunting him.  "We'll see."
"You don't mind if I bring a something?"
"All you need to bring is your hard cock,"  I reply.  He pretends to ignore it.
"What I mean is... I might need a little... support."
"Oh, sure!  I get it," I answer, winking, assuming he means booze.  I wear the sexy dress that he always compliments me on, and put on my lashes like a regular drag queen.  But, when I slide down the hall in my heels and open the door, I suddenly stop, surprised at what I see before me.  Tim, looking cute as ever, with a tight t-shirt and butt hugging jeans; no bottle in hand, but with a thick drink of water standing beside him.  A masculine, older looking man, giving a pleasing contrast to Tim's willowy tallness.  
"Are we having a party?" I ask, having already taken a couple shots to loosen up.  
"I didn't think you'd mind," Tim smiles, already looking to his rugged friend for support.  "This is Thomas," he continues, gesturing to the man that doesn't particularly strike me as gay.  But either does Tim, if that's tells you what my gaydar is like.  This new guy is masculine, attractive, with a striking jawline, and broad chest.  He has a closely cropped haircut like Tim, but in a darker colour, and a shadow of stubble dusts his face.  It's all I need to know before welcoming them both in.  
We drink, quite late into the night, flirting and laughing like old pals, and I'm wondering if Tim brought his friend over so that he wouldn't have to sleep with me.  At one point, I think I may have a better chance with Thomas.  The three of us are sitting on the couch, with me in the middle.  Candlelight casting an attractive shadow, Thomas looks deep into my eyes, as if he's searching for something, and smiles as if he's found it.  I'm feeling warm and squishy, and silently decide that I shouldn't push Tim into anything, no matter how bad I want it.  I feel shameful of how I've been acting lately.  I turn back to Tim, putting my hand on his leg, and smiling at him apologetically.   And well, Thomas may have taken that as some sort of a cue, because he takes my chin in his hand, turns my face back to his, and kisses me on the mouth.
He tastes sweet, of liquor, and his kiss is surprisingly soft, despite the stubble.  A little confused, but sauced enough to go with the flow, I kiss his powerful yet gentle jaw back, opening my mouth slightly to allow his warm tongue to enter.  It does, but only barely, as if too shy to leave its own cave.  I smile at the timidness of it, and give him mine, instead.  In the kiss, I'm feeling loose and loving, and almost forget my fair friend Tim behind me.  I turn to him, to gauge his reaction.  I realize my hand not only hasn't left his leg, but has actually migrated towards his crotch.  
"Oh!" I laugh, removing it, about to say sorry.  I expect him to want to leave, and he stands, but doesn't make a move towards the exit.  "Maybe we should call it a night?" I ask, hoping to at least save our friendship.  He replies with a relaxed smile. 
"I think the night's just beginning."
Whoa.  I get my game face on, leading them towards the bedroom.  Tim's friend Thomas kisses me again, harder this time, with intention behind it.  He begins to lift my dress up over my head.  I see Tim take off his shirt behind Thomas, revealing his toned upper body, but his eyes are on his masculine friend.  He comes up behind Thomas, lifting his shirt off as well.  Muscles flexing beneath a dark mass of chest hair, Thomas drifts down to my breasts, flicking the nipples through my bra with his tongue.  Tim takes off his jeans; I can see his long erection through his boxer briefs, seeming to stand as tall as his frame, then gets started on Thomas' pants.  He reaches around him to undo the fly, kissing his thick neck from behind, in the process.  Seeing the two men stirs something in me.  Perhaps it's the booze talking, but I feel grateful to see them expressing their attraction in front of me, happy and privileged to witness it.  Being a straight woman, I can't begin to count the possible reasons for gay guys not to, but most I hang out with simply don't engage in PDA.  And damn, it's hot.
The thick Thomas continues southerly, kneeling, kissing my pussy over my panties.  I want him, I want his mouth on me, between me; the teasing is driving me wild.  Tim apprehensively approaches, and I want him, most of all.  His smile is lopsided from the booze, and reminds me of the mismatch in their statures when I first saw them standing beside each other on the porch.  He suddenly leans around Thomas, and kisses my neck.  I lean into him, breathing in the scent of his aftershave, savouring the moment of first contact after desiring it for so long.  A moan escapes my mouth, and he laughs nervously into my neck, glancing away.  Thomas below, pulls my panties down, and lets his tongue slither in between my hungry lips.  Not as demure as when he used his tongue on my mouth, his powerful muscle overwhelms me.  My mouth opens in desire, breathing heavily, one hand in Thomas' hair beneath me, and the other holding Tim's face against mine.  Tim reaches around me, softly struggling, then finally unclasping my bra.  It falls to the carpet, and he smiles sheepishly, glancing down, beholding my breasts for the first time.  Beholding any breasts for the first time, I'm assuming.  Thomas saves him the task, by reaching up to touch them as he kisses my slickly wetting pussy.  As if any more of me can be stimulated, I boldly reach over for Tim's cock, and grope it through his underwear.  His blue eyes go wide for a second, looking at me surprised, then softly close, allowing himself to feel the pleasure without prejudice.  He takes them off, and I am happy to see his long cock nice and hard.  As I think the thought, Thomas pivots on his knees towards Tim.  He grabs Tim's dick, and works it over in his manly hands.  Tim's hips lean forward, straining for more, but I can't imagine anything stronger than Thomas's grip.  I kneel beside Thomas, and kiss his rugged mouth while he jerks Tim's lengthy cock.  It seems crazy, but I suddenly take Tim's cock in my mouth, right there beside Thomas.  He takes his dick out of his pants as well, and starts moving his hand over it while he's kneeling beside me, watching.  He stands then, removing his pants and boxers, so now I have both in front of me.  What's a girl to do? 
I take one in each hand, Thomas' thicker and shorter than Tim's, and begin jerking them both at once.  I look up at them sexily, as I lick the tip of Thomas' girthy cock now, but they are consumed in their own kiss.  Again, the feeling of awe and gratefulness comes over me as I watch the beautiful, yet stirring kiss.  Thomas's square jaw works itself against the softness of Tim's face, as Tim's delicate hand strokes Thomas's dark stubble.  I switch, watching them, swirling my tongue around Tim's thinner dick.  I go back to Thomas, opening my mouth, taking him quickly in and out a few times.  After, I do the same to Tim's.  My mouth is as wet as my pussy, and doesn't betray me.  As I blow them, I can feel the moisture dripping down my lips, and it encourages me to see their kisses intensify as I do it, brows furrowing, moaning deeply and wildly into each others' mouths.  I take more time with each of them, giving them a proper sucking, almost as if the other isn't there.  Like I would with a straight partner.  I grip the base of each in turn, tightly with my hand, bobbing my mouth on the tip, allowing the drool to coat my fist, moistening the hand job.  I guide their hand to their own cocks when I do this to the other, so no one is wanting.
Thomas bends to lift me up off my knees, encouraging me to sit on the edge of the bed.  He lustily kisses me on the mouth, perhaps enjoying the thought of tasting the both of their cocks on me.  He lays me back, his thick cock dangling in front of me, teasing the opening of my pussy, but I want Tim to do it first.  Thomas takes the cue, perhaps aware of my longing for his friend, and includes Tim in another passionate kiss, subtly leading his cock toward me.  Thomas guides the tip in, ever so slightly, so that he won't fumble with it, and nonchalantly bends to kiss my breasts, keeping an eye on Tim, as of making sure he follows through with it.  I close mine, not wanting to pressure Tim, or make him feel self conscious.  I enjoy Thomas on my tits, arching my back towards him and moaning, love the feeling of Tim's cock right about to go in.  It's driving me wild having him there.  Rather, almost there.  My hips naturally tilt upwards, trying to thrust towards him, but his cock remains elusive, dancing nervously over my slick opening.  The anticipation is nearly driving me into a frenzy, feeling myself bear down already, just with the thought of having him inside me.  And then, he lets me have it.
Slowly at first, perhaps a little unsure of how I'd like it to be done, but soon the pleasure of my pussy overwhelms him, and he starts to fuck at his own pace.  I don't want to disturb his concentration so I bite my lip, only grabbing onto his hips, encouraging him to keep going.  Ever time I moan, Thomas muffles it by kissing me on the mouth, but soon he gets a better idea.  Thomas kneels beside my head, and positions his fat cock above me.  I part my lips and take him in, holding him there, continuing to moan unsuccessfully with my mouth full, as Tim continues to fuck me.  My lips naturally move up and down his thick cock, with each of Tim's thrusts.  Thomas grabs my tits again, and I blow his cock in between gasps of ecstasy from what's happening to my pussy.  Tim thrust's have become more confident, rebounding off of me in a steady, intoxicating rhythm.  His long cock fucks me deeply, unknowingly tugging on my g-spot, and I imagine it's the wettest, loveliest thing he's ever had his cock in.  It's this thought that makes me come, suddenly and aggressively, removing Thomas' cock from my mouth to cry out.  I buckle forward, holding Thomas' thick dick tightly in my grip. every muscle seeming to contract at once. 
"Should I stop?"  Tim asks, unsure of the etiquette.  
"Fuck, no!"  I reply loosely, laughing.  He resumes fucking me for a minute or so, me gasping on the end of it, before not knowing any better, and pulling out to come on my stomach.  If he would have asked, I would have told him I was on the pill.  
Then, something amazing happens.  As I stand to wipe myself, Tim uses his lengthy limbs to crawl towards Thomas on the bed, forcing him to lie back.  Thomas' broad chest heaves, his large cock standing straight up and pulsating with every breath.  Tim rests on his elbows, and licks his fair lips in preparation.  He takes Thomas' cock easily, and I realize that Tim must have no gag reflex.  I can only fantasize how it feels to Thomas, and wish that I could experience Tim's incredible mouth on me like that.  He takes him to the hilt, his lips brushing Thomas' pelvis every time he does it.  Thomas' masculine hands grip the sheets, his large chest lifting off the mattress, straining forward.  My mouth drops, both in awe of the spectacle and in an increased effort to take the fleeting, sacred moment in.  I not only desire to know their sex, but the unnamable and unequivocal connection felt between the two men.  

Every muscle seems to flex as Thomas comes; from his gritted jaw to Tim's tight, flexing thighs.  

God, how I wish I was a gay man.  

No comments:

Post a Comment