Monday, April 27, 2015

my darling cuck hubby.

***This story has been removed due to publication with Stupid Fish Productions.  If you're interested in viewing this story, you can find it in the anthology, "Tonight, She's Yours." at http://www.amazon.com/Tonight-Shes-Yours-Cuckold-Fantasies-ebook/dp/B01ABHG2KI/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8*** 



SPICY TEASER:


"The underwear too, Cuck," the Bull states in an rumbling bass, calling my husband by a short form of the nickname, Cuck Hubby.  I watch him hesitantly slide the boxers over his hips, and kick them to the floor.  His white cock is already engorged and twitching, when Black Master cages him.  It's exactly how it sounds.  He takes a small cage, built specifically for cuckolding fetish enthusiasts, and fastens it over my hubby's small cock.  Not that I would call it that on any other day, but clearly I am getting into the role play as well.  This game is about satisfying a different kind of urge for my husband; one not entirely physical.  He won't need his cock while the Black Bull's here.

1 comment: