Wednesday, September 10, 2014

real life threesome.

I've always been non-monogamous.  


Usually, I have one primary relationship, and several secondary or tertiary, or what ever you want to call them, relationships on the side.  All completely consensual, and conducted with the utmost respect for all parties, of course.  If you're new to polyamory, it can enhance the intimacy of the primary relationship, bring back a feeling of newness and excitement in each partner's daily life, and satisfy the needs of others, who may or may not be interested in having a primary relationship of their own.  It comes from the philosophy, "If you really love someone, why would you limit their happiness?"  But only if it's right for you and your partner.  The poly life isn't for everyone.

That said, my most recent affair has drifted into somewhere that is new for me, too.  My boyfriend Derrick, whom I live with in our two bedroom house, started seeing one of the single women I've been seeing.  A sweet, funny redhead, with delicate curls that she constantly has to sweep off her forehead.  Secret?  I initiated it.  I've grown more and more attached to Shauna, and wanted Derrick to meet her.  The three of us started hanging out as a group, and the chemistry was unmistakable.  I saw something between them, and suggested that he take her out, one on one, and see if anything develops.  Well, it did.  And, I loved the fact that their relationship was evolving, too.  Welcome to the more traditional form of polyamory: each relationship holding equal weight.  Not only that, but this was looking more a more like a standard triad, or threesome.

We conducted our relationship in this way for what seemed like a year.  Going out as a group, having Shauna over to hang out at home, but still having intimate time between each of us.  She started keeping clothes at our house, a toothbrush, cosmetics; until she was being kicked out of her apartment, and we suggested she just move in.  It might seem like a big step, but she was almost living with us already, and we wanted to help her out by giving her a place to stay.  Even if only temporarily.  We moved the furniture out of the office, and Shauna moved her bed in.

We loved it.  I think we all felt elated, accompanied by a sense of relief, to be finally fully, and unabashedly exploring our polygamist lifestyle.

One night, feeling especially empowered by our love, and also slightly drunk, we found ourselves finishing a game of three handed euchre.  Shauna won, the little devil, and we were teasing her for distracting us with her feminine wiles.
"If anything, you two were conspiring against me!"  She flirts, standing, and perhaps realizing in that moment how drunk she is.
"We have to!"  Derrick chimes in.  "Otherwise we'll never win!"
"Well, I won doubly over then," Shauna slightly slurs.
"Did we think of a prize this time?"  I ask.
"Yes!"  Shauna answers enthusiastically.  Then realizes, "No."
"How about the winner does the dishes?"  Derrick says smart-assedly.
"That's not fair!"  She retorts.  "You can't decide the prize after!"
"No, I think we did decide it was the dishes," I tease.
"No!  We didn't.  At least, I don't think we did..."
"Even if that was true, I don't think you could keep yourself from winning.  You get crazy competitive."
"No!  I don't.  I'll let you guys win next time, I promise," she smiles.  "In fact, you can have this win.  You might want to get started on those dishes.  No one pre-soaked."
"Oh yeah?!"  Derrick says, grabbing her, picking her up, and tickling her.
"Help!  Jaime!  Save me!!"  She squeals, laughing, trying to grab his hands.  I attempt to assault Derrick, karate chopping him in the sides while his hands are busy.
"Ah god!  Talk about double teaming!!"  He yells, carrying her one room over, and throwing her on the bed.  I jump on his back, but he shakes me off as well, flipping me over his shoulders in a wrestling move, sending Shauna bouncing into the air when I crash down beside her on the mattress.  We're both breathing hard and on our backs, when Derrick bends over us, placing his hands on either side of us.  I hear both Shauna and my breath catch.  If it was any two of us alone together, we would most certainly start kissing.  Derrick takes a chance, and leans in anyway.
First, towards her.  I feel his body close to me, pressing on top of us both, really, so I embrace him while he does it.  I close my eyes for a moment, enjoying the scent of his skin, and the pressure of his body on me, but open them briefly to witness my first kiss between the two.  Surprisingly to me in the moment, but perhaps not, considering our history, I feel very aroused to watch this intimate moment.  I already feel a tingling between my legs as I anticipate his lips on me, next.  She moans, slightly, smiling after, as he moves towards me, planting his already warm mouth on mine.  I welcome his tongue between my lips, feeling myself already relaxing into his body, slightly pressing my pelvis into his leg.  He stands, and removes his shirt.  I look at Shauna, and she has a huge smile on her face.  I take that as an opportunity to kiss her.
We turn on our sides, towards each other, and embrace each other while we kiss.  I feel oddly comfortable with Derrick in the room, watching us.  In fact, I feel looser than ever, perhaps feeling the amorous effects of the booze hitting me, as well.  I want to melt into her, desiring to touch every part of my body against hers.  I take off my own shirt, then help her with hers.  She laughs, drunkedly, as her arm gets caught in it.
"I love you guys," she says, but it's not her just being sentimental.  I feel it, too.  I've felt it for a while, now.  I love her.  And I love him.  I never thought I could feel so much love.
Just then, I feel Derrick behind me, spooning me, lifting my skirt to feel my ass against his now bare pelvis.  He's removed all his clothing, and is working on taking off my underwear beneath my skirt.  He pulls them down over my hips, exposing my butt, but leaves them there.  I kiss Shauna once again, this time feeling the added sensuality of her naked torso against mine.  I feel her small breasts through her lace bra while I do it.  The length of Derrick's erection is pressing against my ass, like when we sleep together, and I feel his morning boner against me.  I moan feeling very much at home.
Derrick makes the move over me, towards Shauna.  He unbuttons her jeans, and pulls them down over her hips.  I take the moment to remove my underwear and unbutton the waist of my skirt, sliding both down my legs, kicking them off of the edge of the bed.  Derrick moves on top of her, giving her a deep kiss, then letting his mouth drift down towards her breasts.  He pulls each cup of her bra down, and vigorously licks her nipples.  Shauna arches her back, sighing, closing her eyes.  I take over, unclasping the hook and eye of her bra, as Derrick kisses down her torso, towards her pussy.  Mine twitches sympathetically.  He kisses hers over her underwear, and I reflexively press my face into her, smelling her skin.  I see him move her underwear slightly to the side, as he licks her for the first time.  I lay beside her, licking one nipple, while playing with the other between two fingers.
He encourages her to put a leg on either of his shoulders, as he latches onto her clit.  I see him work his fingers around her opening as he does it, and she bucks slightly, muscles contracting already.  I grind myself against her side, as I watch him please her.  She cradles my head in her hands as she pulls me closer to her tits, straining forward in pleasure.  I moan, enjoying the scene, encouraging her to come.  She holds me closer, tighter, wanting to feel my body on her, around her, encompassing her, as if she's swaddled.  I move up to allow her to press her face into mine as well, into my neck, my hair.  I lightly pinch her nipples rhythmically, as I see Derrick also fall into steady movements.  From moving and writhing, Shauna suddenly stops all motion, then cries out desperately, burying her face into me.  I kiss her deeply on the mouth, while she enjoys a post orgasmic rest.
Derrick discreetly wipes his mouth, then stands and strokes up his cock.  I moan, and touch myself while holding his gaze.  I'm incredibly wet, and feel myself craving him very badly.  We both smile, knowing what comes next.
He falls on top of me, his mouth meeting mine, and I enjoy the taste and wetness of Shauna on him.  I feel his hardness get sandwiched between us, and I'm so aroused, he soon slips inside of me, without either of us even guiding it there.  We exclaim in unison, and Shauna laughs, rolling towards us, ready to continue.  She kisses my neck and ear, hands drifting over my breasts, over my whole torso for that matter.  Wandering aimlessly, she feels up my arms, shoulders, neck, and into my hair.  Feeling a small chill from being nude, the warmth of her hands is welcome, comforting, and intensely erotic.  Derrick begins to thrust.
I moan loudly, feeling so complete with the two of them there.  His dick hits the perfect spot repeatedly, gliding easily in and out of me.  I've never felt more open to him than I do right now.  Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Shauna reaches into the bedside table for the bottle of lube.  She squeezes a droplet onto her fingers, and begins to massage my clit.  Instantly, I feel the urge to bear down.  She turns my face towards her to occupy my mouth as well.  I moan into it, as we kiss.  Derrick takes extra care to work his cock over and over my g-spot.  Fuck.  Oh god.  He does it slowly and methodically, finding an intoxicating rhythm, which Shauna picks up on.  She keeps my clit steadily stimulated, as I feel myself push, everything contracting at once.  Here it comes.  Fuck.  "Fuck, fuck, fuuuckk!!"
Shauna laughs, laying back onto the bed, satisfied.  Derrick grabs her playfully, pulling her towards him, and she squeals in excitement as he enters her, too.  She lets out a high pitched squeak every time he thrusts; and as he flips her over, they only intensify.  I get up on my knees, to wrap my arms around him while I press my mouth into his.  I moan, feeling very polyamorous indeed, and we feverishly make out while he continues to fuck her from behind.  I see him tense up, pull out, and them come all over her ass.

I kiss him deeply, feeling nothing but love for them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment