Saturday, June 29, 2013

ted, the sex therapist.


       I'm seeing a sex therapist.

       At least, I like to think of Ted as more of a therapist, than a male “domme”, or any kind of sex worker.  I go to him for so much more than just sex.  I have a stressful job, in which I have to constantly be on; in control, decisive.  So, it’s actually the role-play I need from Ted; to be submissive, punished, even humiliated; relieved from my everyday persona.  He knows what I need, in the deepest, darkest part of me, even  before I do.      
       For tonight’s appointment, it’s dark, and raining, and I haven’t brought an umbrella.  Most of the journey is on foot, so, before long, my hair and clothing are almost completely saturated.  I arrive cold, and dripping wet.  I’m embarrassed to show up this way; like a young child, who is going to get in trouble for getting her clothes wet, and endangering herself to the pneumonia.  This may be me, unconsciously, already getting into the role.  He opens the door.
       “Sarah!  You’re soaking wet!  Come in, and we’ll get you out of those clothes.”  He leads me towards the washroom, and tells me to strip down.  He has an annoyed fatherly tone, as he tells me to raise my arms over my head.  The shirt clings, and he has to peel it off of me.  He reveals my lace bra, and rock hard nipples poking through.  Already, the game is intensely pleasurable.    
       “Tsk, tsk.  You’re soaked right down to your skin.  We’re going to have to take that off, too.”  I unbutton the clasp, and it falls forward.  Goosebumps raise on my skin, as my damp breasts are exposed to the air.  “Now, your pants.”  As always, I’m nervous, and excited, about our session.  With every piece of clothing removed, my clammy, cool skin aches for his warm touch.  The muscles between my legs tighten, almost reaching out towards him.  When my jeans are at my ankles, Ted tells me to turn around.  I’m wearing a matching lace thong, but feel in this moment, that it should be white cotton, full bottomed underwear, like a young girl would be wearing.  He takes his time, looking at my ass.  “Pull that down, too.  And bend over, with your hands on the edge of the bathtub.”  I do so, knowing what’s coming.  He gives me three hard spanks, which sting more than I’m used to, because my skin is still moist from the rain.  I let out a small sound, with each one.  “There.  Now, take off the rest, and leave them in the hamper.  Here’s a towel.  I’ll find you something to wear.  We’re going out.”  
       We've gone out before; usually to a club of some sort, where Ted buys me a couple drinks, and parades me around in a sexy outfit.  “Do you feel their eyes on you?  Can you see the bulge of their cocks through their pants?  Can you picture them taking it out, and stroking it for you?  You need their cocks, don't you?”  Bad girl.  Slut. 
       “Here,” he says, and passes something plastic looking through the door. “Wear this.”  But, it's not the costume I'm used to.  It's a small, red rain slicker; and it looks almost child sized.  “Just this??”  I double check.  “Yes, nothing underneath.  We're doing something a little different, tonight.”  
       I finish toweling my hair, and slip my arms into it the tiny jacket.  I was right; it barely covers my butt.  If I bend the even slightest bit, you can see the underside of my ass.  A little further, you get a nice view of my pussy, as well.  My face flushes embarrassment.  Other than showing off way too much leg, it isn't flattering on my body, like the things Ted usually gets me to wear.  No push-up bra, tight fitting dress, or heels with this one.  It just makes me feel naked, and vulnerable.  With the hood up, I look positively juvenile.  I’m warm and wet between my legs, again feeling the strain of it needing to be touched, but I don’t let myself reach down and satisfy the urge.  I shut the bathroom door behind me. Ted says, “Let's go.” 
       It’s still pouring rain.  My shoes are soaked, and I’m uncomfortably cold in the raincoat, specifically my bare legs.  I follow him for a couple blocks in the dark, with my arms folded tightly in front of my chest for warmth, until we come to a corner store.  Ted opens the door for me.  Despite wanting to escape the rain, I tell him, “I’ll wait here.”  I’m not about to be seen wearing this, in anywhere except the sex club, or where ever we’re going.  I look around, wondering where the hell he parked.  “Sarah, come in.”  I look at him; the authority in his eyes, and controlled body language, and recognize it as a command.  There is no programmed response, except doing exactly what he says.
       I step inside, planning to stand with my backside towards the corner, drawing as little attention to myself as possible.  I try to shake some of the water of my raincoat.  But, Ted motions for me to follow.  He makes a point of walking us right past the middle aged Asian man, running the counter.  “Hey miss!”  The man says.  “You drop something!”  I look down, and see a twenty dollar bill.  It must be Ted’s.  He’s gone further into the store, but I know why he’s left it there.  He wants me to bend down, and pick it up, in front of the man, giving him a nice view of my ass as I do so.  I squat as carefully as possible, to avoid bending at the waist, since Ted doesn’t seem to be watching at this particular moment.  In the corner of my eye, I feel the man behind the counter staring.  “Sarah!”  Ted startles me, and I dart back up.  “Don’t you think you should remove your coat for this kind gentleman?”
       “Sorry?”  Caught red handed.  Ted could see me avoiding bending over in the security camera.
       “You’re tracking water all over his store.”
       I turn to the man.  “I’m sorry, sir.”  I say.  “I’ll step outside.”
       “Oh, you don’t have to do that!”  Says the man.
       “Yes, you don’t have to do that, Sarah.  Just remove the coat.”  I again look at Ted's face, and see his steady gaze, telling me to submit.  I suddenly realize that this is our destination for tonight's session.  That, this is why we're here; this is my task to complete.  Here, standing in the middle of this harshly lit convenience store, unbeknownst to the man behind the counter, I have to take off this ridiculously childlike raincoat, and stand here completely naked.
       I'm sweating.  This thing doesn't exactly breathe.  In fact, I feel so uncomfortably warm at this point, that I would almost welcome the cool relief of sweat evaporating off of me.  I take a deep breath, in, and out.  With my heart accelerating, I slowly begin to unzip the front of the coat.  I watch the man's expression change, as he sees the space in between my breasts.  I expect him to stop me, but he stands there, stunned.  I swallow, appeal to Ted with my eyes, but his steely gaze tells me to continue.  I steadily keep unzipping, until the jacket is completely open, first revealing my stomach, then my closely shaven pussy.  My breath quickens, as I watch the man behind the counter taking me all in, his mouth slightly open, as if creating more surface area with which to absorb the sight of me.  I shimmy the coat off my shoulders, exposing them to the air, and my neck, which I instinctively lengthen.  My skin feels cool, and lovely.  I feel myself smile; suddenly feeling very sexy.  He wants me.  My pussy tenses, and I’m so wet, it’s almost dripping down my legs.  Finally, I let the coat drop from my arms to the floor; my breasts the final offer.  In a moment of sensuality, I close my eyes, and see him step towards me, in my mind, his cock begging to be released from his pants.  I feel the warmth of his bulge through the material in my hand, and I undo the zipper, and release it, like a spring.  I stroke it, as his head rolls in pleasure, and guide it in inside me.  I slide him so easily in and out of me, as I've been aching for a cock for almost an hour.  He takes over, pelvis leaning into me, grabbing my ass for leverage; quickly fucks, and almost immediately and without warning, comes hot, and hard inside me. 
       My eyes dart open.  “What are you doing?!”  The man shouts from behind the counter.  “Get out! What do you think this is?!  Whore house?!”  Seized with adrenaline, I grab the coat, quickly wrap myself in it, and Ted and I bolt out the door, running all the way back to his place. 
       With our backs against the inside of his door, panting, I desperately want him to take me, but I know it isn’t the way.  He opens the door to the 'guest room', where he has already laid out all the toys.  I choose my usual vibrator, and we lay in our usual posture; me on my back, using the vibe on my clit, Ted beside me, whispering into my ear.  “You wanted his cock, didn’t you?  You wanted that stranger’s bare cock to fuck you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment